Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What's On Your Nightstand (January)


The folks at 5 Minutes For Books host What’s On Your Nightstand? the fourth Tuesday of each month in which we can share about the books we have been reading and/or plan to read.
Currently Reading:

The Last Jews in Berlin by Leonard Gross
I'm halfway through this one. It is completely absorbing, but, I am trying to take my time and read it a chapter or two at a time. I'm hoping it will "stick" with me more if I read slowly. 

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, translated by Louise and Aylmer Maude.
I'm NOT halfway through this one. But. I only started it this week! I'm eight or nine chapters in. And I'm enjoying it so much MORE than I did during my first attempt decades ago.

The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde
I've really enjoyed the first few chapters. I hope to finish this one soon!

Ayala's Angel by Anthony Trollope
I know, I know it's a bit silly to have two big books going at the same time, but, it's TROLLOPE. I also don't think I'll confuse the characters of this one with those in War and Peace.


© 2015 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: