I haven't nominated for all the categories myself. There are some categories that I just don't read much: the graphic novels, for example.
If you need ideas for what to nominate in picture books, you can browse through my 2014 posts.
October -- Ten 2014 Picture Books
September -- Nine 2014 Picture Books
August -- Nine 2014 Picture Books
July -- Six 2014 Picture Books
June -- Eight 2014 Picture Books
May -- Seven 2014 Picture Books
April -- Five 2014 Picture Books
March -- Five 2014 Picture Books
January -- Four 2014 Picture Books
And for early readers and early chapter books:
Eight 2014 Early Readers (September)
Six 2014 Early Readers (August)
I do try to group books together in terms of publication date because I always keep the next Cybils in mind. Next year, I might even start adding the month of publication.
Armchair Cybils Reading Challenge!!!
- Book Apps
- Easy Readers/Early Chapter Books
- Elementary/Middle Grade Speculative Fiction
- Young Adult Speculative Fiction
- Fiction Picture Books
- Graphic Novels
- Middle Grade Fiction
- Elementary and Middle Grade Nonfiction
- Young Adult Nonfiction
- Young Adult Fiction
- Read as many or as few of the Cybils nominated titles as you care to and write up your thoughts on your blog. You can do this on a title-by-title basis or in one big ol’ post–it’s up to you!
- Come back here on the following dates to link up your Armchair Cybils posts:
- October 15 — your “I’m participating!” post
- November 15–reviews
- December 15–reviews
- January 1–shortlist thoughts
- January 15– reviews and thoughts
- February 14–reviews and thoughts about the winners
© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews