2. How many books have you read so far? I'm on my third book so far. Hopefully, by the end of the hour, I will have completed three books and be in my fourth.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Bones of Faerie.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope. Not at all. I do wish I wasn't sick with allergies. *But* that's no excuse for not finding joy in a book. And being nice and comfy with a book is really all you can ask for when you feel like I do :)
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? No big interruptions at least. I've taken breaks for meals. Had a bath. Taken a few mini-breaks. But no big distractions this go round.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I don't think surprise is the right word. But I like the twittering.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No. It's good just as is.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Not be sick. As if I *could* do anything about that :)
9. Are you getting tired yet? No, not really. I *know* that I won't stay up all night. It would just make me feel worse. And I do need sleep. But in this moment, I'm going good.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I love my Book Buddy :)
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.