Saturday, September 07, 2019

Georgian Check-In #5

  •    What books for this challenge have you read (or reviewed) recently?
    •    What are you currently reading?
    •    Are there any quotes you'd like to share?
    •    Who would you recommend? Anyone you would NOT recommend?
    •    Favorite book you've read so far...

I haven't finished reading any Georgian books since the last update.

I am STILL reading Cecilia by Fanny Burney. I suppose I shouldn't have put Pride and Prejudice on hold to help me "focus" more on Burney!!! I do still plan on finishing my reread of P&P.

I don't think there are any quotes to share. The writing has turned dense and not at all quotable. (Unlike Austen.)

If you've never read Burney before...don't start with Cecilia.



© 2018 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Susan said...

Avid Series Reader: The Smuggler Wore Silk https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2033198641