Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Brought to you by the letter "A"

I saw this meme at Stuck in a Book on Sunday. He was kind enough to give me a letter (randomly) so I could do the meme on my own blog. I got the letter A.

Favorite book: Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. It seems like an obvious choice for the letter A. (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland also occurred to me.)

Favorite author: Jane Austen. Going with another obvious choice. I do love Austen enough to keep rereading her books.

Favorite song: "All You Need Is Love" The Beatles. It happens to be my favorite Beatles song.

Favorite movie: Aristocats.

Favorite object: This one was tough. I admit it. But I'm going with air conditioning.

© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

JaneGS 12:45 PM  

Excellent--especially the air conditioning these days! I would pick Anne over Alice myself, though I grew up with both of them.

Lory 2:46 PM  

Nice choices! Anne over Alice any day.

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP