Requirements: Golden Card (mysteries published before 1960) Silver Card (mysteries published before 1989) I will be signing up for the GOLDEN CARD level.
Required Books: At least six (one bingo); two bingos encouraged (12 books)
First Bingo (Diagonal)
- Read One Book With a Color in the Title: Red Mystery by A.A. Milne. 1922. [August]
- Read One Book With A Number in the Title: Second Confession by Rex Stout. 1949.
- Read One Book With An Amateur Detective: The Law and the Lady. Wilkie Collins. 1875
- Read One Book With A Professional Detective: In the Best Families by Rex Stout. 1950
- Read One Book Set in England: Franchise Affair by Josephine Tey. 1948
- Read One Book Set in the U.S. And Be A Villain by Rex Stout. 1948.
- Read One book Set in the Entertainment World: Dancers in Mourning. Margery Allingham. 1937 [October]
- Read One book With A Woman in the Title: Miss Pym Disposes by Josephine Tey. 1946.
- Read One Book That Involves a Mode of Transportation: The Singing Sands. Josephine Tey. 1953. [September]
- Read One Book Outside Your Comfort Zone: Brat Farrar. Josephine Tey. 1949 (because there are horses)
Read One Book That You Have To BorrowFree Space: READ A BOOK BY AN AUTHOR YOU'VE READ BEFORE : The Daughter of Time. Josephine Tey. 1951 [August]
OneAnother Book Set in the U.S.: Where There's A Will by Rex Stout (November)
© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews