Friday, September 03, 2010
I'm happy to be joining Carl's fifth R.I.P (Readers Imbibing Peril) challenge! Peril the First. Anticipating the announcement this week of the challenge, I have read three books this past week: Jane Eyre, the Graphic Novel; Frankenstein, the Graphic Novel, and Jane Slayre! I'm not quite sure what I'll be reading next. There are hundreds of YA books in my TBR pile that 'fit' this challenge. And there are two HUGE books that fit the challenge as well: Drood by Dan Simmons and The Passage by Justin Cronin. And then there are classics! (I'd love to read some Wilkie Collins!)
Links to reviews can be shared here.
What I've read for the challenge:
1. Paul is Undead. Alan Goldsher.
2. Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
3. Bleak House by Charles Dickens
4. Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
5. The Maze Runner. James Dashner.
6. Jane Eyre, the Graphic Novel;
7. Frankenstein, the Graphic Novel
8. Jane Slayre by Charlotte Bronte and Sherri Browning Erwin.
9. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
10. A Pleasure to Burn by Ray Bradbury (review coming Tuesday)
11. Frankenstein's Monster. Susan Heyboer O'Keefe.
Short Stories: Ray Bradbury, Part One; Ray Bradbury, Part Two; Part Three;
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews