Monday, May 25, 2009

Trial run on embedded comments

I want to give embedded comments another try. If I hear back from you (via email or comment) that you are unhappy with the switch and that you're not able to leave a comment, then I'll change back. I know that there had been a few glitches last fall with it, but I've been reading up on how to 'fix' said glitches and I want to see if this will work :)

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
Subscribe to receive updates in your favorite reader.

5 comments:

Steph 8:24 PM  

...does it work...does it work...

Steph 8:25 PM  

it works!

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings 8:42 PM  

I've had a couple of sites that I can't leave a comment on so let's see if this works?

Becky 9:16 PM  

Thanks for testing it out, Steph! Alaine, let me know if you have any problems.
If I hear from someone that they can't leave a comment, then I'll switch it back!

DesLily 3:54 AM  

well i guess if this shows up..then it worked!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP