Sunday, August 04, 2013

Have I Got A Show For You...

  • Do you love history?
  • Do you love comedy? 
  • Do you love comedy sketches?
  • Do you love musical numbers?
  • Do you love musical parodies? 
  • Do you love clever writing, great lyrics?
  • Do you love catchy, can't-get-out-of-your-head songs?
  • Do you have an eclectic taste in music?
  • Do you love costumes and period dramas?
  • Do you love to read literature? William Shakespeare? Charles Dickens?
  • Do you have an interest in the Tudors? the Plantagenets? Vikings? Romans? Greeks? Egyptians? Victorians?
  • Happen to love Georgian or Regency romances? 
  • Do you love picking up I-didn't-know-that-facts?
  • Do you like bathroom jokes?  
 If you answered yes to any of these questions, I do have a show for you! Horrible Histories... there are five series of this oh-so-wonderful show from the UK.

Link to episode one, series one...
Link to "Savage Songs" (episode thirteen, series 2, a "best of songs" episode!!!!)
  • Spartan High School Musical
  • Boudicca 
  • Literally (Vikings Song)
  • Pachacuti
  • Charles II: King of Bling
  • Blackbeard's Song
  • George IV Goes Solo (I Couldn't Stand My Wife)
  • Cowboy Song
  • Victorian Inventions
  • World War II Girls
  • Born 2 Rule by the 4 Georges
Newgate Prison Commercial & Dick Turpin

And a Georgian ad for fan-messaging...

By the way, I've started a new blog...

© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP