- Do you love history?
- Do you love comedy?
- Do you love comedy sketches?
- Do you love musical numbers?
- Do you love musical parodies?
- Do you love clever writing, great lyrics?
- Do you love catchy, can't-get-out-of-your-head songs?
- Do you have an eclectic taste in music?
- Do you love costumes and period dramas?
- Do you love to read literature? William Shakespeare? Charles Dickens?
- Do you have an interest in the Tudors? the Plantagenets? Vikings? Romans? Greeks? Egyptians? Victorians?
- Happen to love Georgian or Regency romances?
- Do you love picking up I-didn't-know-that-facts?
- Do you like bathroom jokes?
Link to episode one, series one...
Link to "Savage Songs" (episode thirteen, series 2, a "best of songs" episode!!!!)
- Spartan High School Musical
- Literally (Vikings Song)
- Charles II: King of Bling
- Blackbeard's Song
- George IV Goes Solo (I Couldn't Stand My Wife)
- Cowboy Song
- Victorian Inventions
- World War II Girls
- Born 2 Rule by the 4 Georges
And a Georgian ad for fan-messaging...
By the way, I've started a new blog...
© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews