Sunday, November 13, 2016

Movie Month, day 13

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! Feel free to switch "favorite" to "least favorite" if that is more applicable to you!

Today's question: A movie that makes you think about the world differently....

Inside Out comes to mind. Not that I believe that there are five emotions (Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, Anger) living inside my head sitting at a control panel. But still. I was reading Anne of Green Gables at the time I first saw Inside Out. And it made me re-think the breaking-the-slate scene.

The Drop Box is a very good movie. It it a foreign film with subtitles. And you do have to be willing to follow it closely. But this one is very compelling! 

Big Hero 6 is another great movie. I really wish I had my own Baymax.



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I would love my own Baymax, too! We should do this again next year and then maybe I will have better answers. lol I am so bad at thinking of things!