Today's question: A movie that you can't stop quoting....
The movie that I find most quotable is BABE.
The TV SPEcial I find most quotable is GARFIELD'S THANKSGIVING.
- Pancakes, pancakes the size of Australia, and coffee, yes, Jon, coffee. We wouldn't be the great nation we are without coffee. So do your patriotic duty, Jon Arbuckle, and fix - me - breakfast!
- Woe is me, I've been put on a diet and I'm gonna die.
- Gee, I've been on this diet only ten minutes and I can tell I've already lost something... my sense of humor.
- I'm free, I'm free, I can eat! Oh, joy! Oh, rapture! Oh, no!
- Grandma: Have cooking utensils, will travel.
Go, Grandma, go. Deep fat fry, deep fat fry, music to my ears.
- Skip the piece of resistance, just gimme a piece of pie!
© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews