Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Movie Month, Day 2

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! Feel free to switch "favorite" to "least favorite" if that is more applicable to you!

Today's question: What was the last movie you saw that you really LOVED?

I'll answer with three again! Peanuts comes to mind. I was expecting to like it well enough. But I didn't expect to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single minute of this one. I have two dozen favorite scenes. Some of them involve Sally and her "sweet Baboo" Linus.

Eddie the Eagle is a great feel-good film!!! I wouldn't say I loved, loved, loved it. There was one scene in particular that made me squirm as far as content goes. But. Overall this is one that I LOVED.

Home is another animated movie. I had read the book it was 'loosely' based on--and even enjoyed it. I was extremely skeptical about the movie though. The trailers made it look HORRIBLE. Yet, this is a movie that I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. One that I've seen a good half-dozen times in the past year. I especially love PIG, the cat.

I'd love to know how you'd answer this question!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

This would be a lot easier for me if I watched movies. Been kind of slack. lol