|Mädchen mit Teekanne|
Have you finished any books for this challenge this month?
Is there a book you're looking forward to starting next month?
Want to share any favorite quotes from a past or current read?
What teas have you enjoyed this month?
These are my books:
71. More Than Words Can Say. (Patchwork Family #2) Karen Witemeyer. 2019. Bethany House. 368 pages. [Source: Review copy]
72. Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) Robin LaFevers. 2013. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 387 pages. [Source: Review copy]
73. ESV Prayer Bible. 2019. Crossway Books. 1920 pages. [Source: Review copy]
74. The Penderwicks at Point Mouette. Jeanne Birdsall. 2011. 295 pages. [Source: Review copy]
75. I Always Loved You. Robin Oliveira. 2014. 343 pages. [Source: Library]
76. Lovely War. Julie Berry. 2019. 480 pages. [Source: Library]
These are my teas:
- Constant Comment Green
- Honey Vanilla Camomile
- Earl Grey
- English Tea Time
- Double Bergomot
- Irish Breakfast
© 2018 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews