Monday, May 11, 2009

Book Diving: The Second Adventure



These five books are my choices for my second book diving adventure.

A) Courage in Patience by Beth Fehlbaum (September 2008)
B) Leonardo's Shadow by Christopher Grey (September 2006)
C) Starcrossed by Linda Collison (November 2006)
D) How To Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier (September 2008)
E) The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper (May 2008)

A) My name is Ashley Asher.
B) What do I remember?
C) I came aboard with the prostitutes the night before the ship set sail.
D) My spoffs looked funny in the top, which is odd because my spoffs are tiny.
E) "Which one of Johnny Burwell's eyebrows do you think is cuter?" Sarah asked.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

4 comments:

Jess said...

These all look like great choices. Happy reading!

Melissa said...

I LOVED Juliet Club.
I Liked (quite a bit) Leonardo's Shadow.
and I thought How to Ditch Your Fairy was fun.

IMHO. :)

Kailana said...

I'd go with Star-Crossed. Based only on the cover and the really interesting first line!

Debi said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of Leonardo's Shadow! Annie has that one, and I think it sounds pretty interesting, but she hasn't read it yet so I can't ask her opinion.