Friday, May 22, 2009

LIbrary Loot Week Something in Last Part of May


I checked out six books this time. Let's hope I have better luck this go round. I didn't finish most of what I checked out last time. In fact, I think I only finished one book.

Skellig by David Almond
The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci
Bound by Donna Jo Napoli
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
The Moon is A Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein.
Mars Life by Ben Bova


****Library Loot is a weekly meme hosted by Alessandra from Out of the Blue and Eva from A Striped Armchair****

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
Subscribe to receive updates in your favorite reader.

4 comments:

Eva said...

The only author on there that I've read is Napoli; I enjoyed Zel (a Rapunzel retelling).

Vasilly said...

I just returned Skellig to the library unread. I hope this week's reading is better than next week.

susan said...

I haven't read The Body of Christopher Creed but I did read What Happen to Lani Garver and it is really good.

Priya said...

A lot of people have highly praised Howl's Moving Castle, so I'm looking forward to reading that soon!