Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year In Review: 12 Book of the Months


January: Nefertiti by Michelle Moran.
February: Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
March: Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork.
April: Emil and Karl by Yankev Glatshteyn.
May: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians. Brandon Sanderson.
June: The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery.
July: Three Men In a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome
August: The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz.
September: The Ask and the Answer. Patrick Ness.
October: All the Broken Pieces. Ann E. Burg.
November: Nation. Terry Pratchett.
December: Anything But Typical. Nora Raleigh Baskin.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

Aileen Leijten 7:16 PM  

Beautiful cover image compilation!
I will be checking out the books from your list that I haven't read yet.
Happy New Year.

Amanda 8:44 PM  

Are these your favorites of each month?

Becky 8:51 PM  

Amanda, I picked one book from each month. I'll be posting a more official best-of-2009 post tomorrow.

Nymeth 6:18 AM  

Some excellent choices! Happy New Year, Becky :)

Amy 8:37 AM  

Great choices. I loved Nefertiti too!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP