Saturday, May 24, 2014

Week in Review: May 18-24

Because of Winn Dixie. Kate DiCamillo. 2000. Candlewick. 182 pages. [Source: Book I bought]
Ivy Honeysuckle Discovers the World. Candice F. Ransom. 2012. Disney-Hyperion. 160 pages. [Source: Library book]
Iva Honeysuckle Meets Her Match. Candice F. Ransom. Illustrated by Heather Ross. 2013. Disney-Hyperion. 192 pages. [Source: Library]
Tudor: The Family Story. Leanda de Lisle. 2013. Public Affairs. 576 pages. [Source: Library]
Peter Pan. J.M. Barrie. 1911/2008. Penguin. 207 pages. [Source: Review copy]
The Prime Minister. Anthony Trollope. 1876. 864 pages. [Source: Book I Bought]
The Children of the King. Sonya Hartnett. 2014. Candlewick. 272 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Every Little Thing About You. (Yellow Rose Trilogy, #1) Lori Wick. 1999. Harvest House. 300 pages. [Source: Bought]
(Puritan Pulpit) Jonathan Edwards 1703-1758. (Containing 16 Sermons Unpublished In Edwards' Lifetime) Compiled and Edited by Dr. Don Kistler. Soli Deo Gloria. 286 pages. [Source: Bought]

This week's favorite:

This week I choose Because of Winn Dixie as my favorite. I love, love, love this one! It's just a wonderful novel. Love the writing. Love the characters. Love the narration. It's just a book that stays with you.

I will say that I am very pleased to meet Ivy Honeysuckle! I do love reading Candice Ransom when I get the chance!!! 

© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP