|Hilda Fearon, Afternoon Tea|
Have you finished any books for this challenge this month?
Is there a book you're looking forward to starting next month?
Want to share any favorite quotes from a past or current read?
What teas have you enjoyed this month?
Books Read since last check-in:
91. A Family of Strangers. Emilie Richards. 2019. 491 pages. [Source: Library]
92. The Penderwicks In Spring. Jeanne Birdsall. 2015. 352 pages. [Source: Library]
93. Girl Waits With Gun. (Kopp Sisters #1) Amy Stewart. 2015. 408 pages. [Source: Review copy]
94. Cold Sassy Tree. Olive Ann Burns. 1984. 405 pages. [Source: Bought]
95. The Sunne in Splendour. Sharon Kay Penman. 1982. 936 pages. [Source: Library]
96. The Penderwicks at Last. Jeanne Birdsall. 2018. 256 pages. [Source: Review copy]
97. William Shakespeare's Get Thee...Back to the Future! Ian Doescher. 2019. Quirk. 176 pages. [Source: Library]
98. Lady Cop Makes Trouble. Kopp Sisters #2. Amy Stewart. 2016. 310 pages. [Source: Library]
I'm reading Anthony Trollope's Can You Forgive Her?
I've been enjoying so many teas! One new-to-me tea is Oolong tea.
© 2018 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews