I'm so excited to be joining this challenge again! It is one of my favorites!!! It's hosted by Trish and you can read all about it here at the challenge blog. The dates for this one are April 1, 2010 through October 31, 2010.
I'm signing up for a classics feast--committing to reading six classics. I'm not sure which books I'll end up reading. I almost always create a list and then go with something completely different. But I'll be aiming to read from these authors...
The six I've read:
1. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
3. Doctor Thorne by Anthony Trollope
4. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
5. Armadale by Wilkie Collins
6. Bleak House by Charles Dickens
7. Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
Book Review: Fool Moon, by Jim Butcher
57 minutes ago