Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Sunday Salon: Week In Review #37

What I reviewed at Becky's Book Reviews:

A Murder on the Links. Agatha Christie. 1923.  272 pages.
A Pocket Full of Rye. Agatha Christie. 1953. 256 pages.
Home to Harmony. Philip Gulley. 2002. HarperCollins. 225 pages. 

What I reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible:

Wings of a Dream. Anne Mateer. 2011. Bethany House. 319 pages.
The Doctor's Lady. Jody Hedlund. 2011. Bethany House. 384 pages.
A Heart Revealed (Winds of Change Series #2) Julie Lessman. Revell. 500 pages.


© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) 4:41 PM  

Man you're really loving the Christie, lately!

Yvonne 6:49 PM  

It's been a long time since I read Agatha Christie.

Have a great week!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP