Saturday, February 01, 2014

Other challenge updates

For the L.M. Montgomery challenge:

For the British History Reading Challenge:
For the Year of Rereading Challenge:
For the 2014 TBR Pile Challenge:
For the Chunkster Challenge:
  • Lady of the English. Elizabeth Chadwick. 2011. Sourcebooks. 544 pages. [Source: Library] 
  • Doomsday Book. Connie Willis. 1992. Random House. 592 pages.  [Source: Book I Bought]
  • The Courts of Love. Jean Plaidy. 1987. Broadway Books. 576 pages. [Source: Bought]  
© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Kailana 11:16 AM  

I am doing better than I typically do with huge reading projects. I actually finished two Montgomery books in January! I need to do a bit better going forward, but where two I chose to read on audio that's going to take a bit longer. And for less than 150 pages, in some cases, her short story collections take me forever!

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP