Now - November 15, 2009
Your Choice: Morbookly Obese
I committed to the Mor-book-ly Obese option. (A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature (fiction or nonfiction) The challenge ends November 15, 2009.
1. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
2. Middlemarch by George Eliot
3. Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope
4. A Thread of Grace by Mary Doria Russell
5. A Monster's Notes by Laurie Sheck.
6. The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
7. The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte. Syrie James.
8. To Say Nothing of the Dog. Connie Willis.
9. The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff.
10. The Bone Doll's Twin by Lynn Flewelling.
11. The Traitor's Wife by Susan Higginbotham.
12. Nefertiti by Michelle Moran.
For this level of challenge you must commit to 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more. You know you want to.....go on and give in to your cravings.
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews