Wednesday, August 01, 2012

August Plans

This August, I am participating in two exciting events! One focuses on all things Jane Austen; the second on all things dystopian/post-apocalyptic!!!





Austen in August hosted by Roof Beam Reader. Master Post for Linking all Reviews. I will be reading:

Edmund Bertram's Diary by Amanda Grange
Lady Susan by Jane Austen
Jane Vows Vengeance by Michael Thomas Ford

Captain Wentworth's Diary by Amanda Grange
Emma by Jane Austen (if all goes well!)
???

I have dozens of novels that I *could* read for this it's just a matter of time and balancing everything I want to read.

I will definitely be keeping up with LIZZIE BENNET'S VIDEO DIARY.  This is an online project by Hank Green and Bernie Su. (Though I really just watch the videos and don't follow the other social media aspects of it. Lydia also has a video diary.)

Dystopian August hosted by Presenting Lenore. Master Post for linking all reviews. I will be reading or trying to read:

Mothership by Martin Leicht
Once by Anna Carey
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Unwholly by Neal Shusterman (if my library gets it in time! otherwise it will be for September)
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid

There are others I might try as well.

© 2012 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

*ೃ༄ Jillian said...

Enjoy those awesome reads, Becky!!