Saturday, November 30, 2013

2014 Sci-Fi Experience

Sci-Fi Experience
Hosted: Stainless Steel Droppings (sign-up post) (review site)
December 2013 - January 2014
# of Books: I'm hoping for seven

What I'm reading, OR, hope to read:

Dangerous by Shannon Hale
Unsouled by Neal Shusterman
Shift by Hugh Howey (I *may* decide to reread Wool before finishing the series with Dust)
Dust by Hugh Howey
Across A Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund (a sci-fi retelling of Scarlet Pimpernel!!!!!)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Vader's Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown
Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown
Star Wars Jedi Academy by Jeffrey Brown
Original Star Wars Trilogy (George Lucas, Alan Dean Foster, Donald F. Glut, James Kahn, Lawrence Kasdan)
Aquifer by Jonathan Friesen
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Risked by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Pastwatch the Redemption of Christopher Columbus by Orson Scott Card
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (maybe?)


© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Great list, Becky! I need to get back to the Shift series. I've read the first book and am probably a third of the way through the second. I have Dust waiting in the wings, bought it the other day so my wife could read it since she is ahead of me now on this series.

I need to get back to the Ender series. I've read Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead.

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

A Sci Fi retelling of The Scarlet Pimpernel? !!!! indeed! And I'm not even that fond of the original, but what an intriguing idea...