Sign up post
Home page for host, Ms. Yingling
My start time: 7PM Friday
My end time: 7 PM Sunday
My goal: To balance my walking goals (20,000 steps per day) and my reading. Normally, I'd set a goal of ten or twelve books. BUT the last time I participated I wasn't doing all the walking all the time. I'd be happy with FIVE completed books.
What I read day 1 (Friday 7PM - Saturday 7PM)
1) Princess Cora and the Crocodile by Laura Amy Schlitz. Illustrated by Brian Floca.
2) The Foretelling of Georgie Spider. Ambelin Kwaymullina.
3) Be Quiet by Ryan T. Higgins
4) The Great American Story of Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the Peanuts Gang by Chloe Perkins
5) Bear's House of Books by Bishop Poppy
*some in Job from the KJV
What I read day 2 (Saturday 7:01PM-Sunday 7PM)
6) Return to the Secret Garden by Holly Webb
7) Piggy's Pancake Parlor by David McPhail
8) Counting Sheep by Jacqueline Kelly
© 2017 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews