Saturday, June 29, 2019

Chunkster Challenge Check-In #2

How are you doing on the challenge?
What books have you read?
What book are you currently reading?
How many points have you earned?
Do you have any questions about the challenge?

I'm currently reading Cecilia by Fanny Burney.

Here's what I've read so far:

Grave MercyLaFevers, Robin560
The Book ThiefZusak, Markus560
IvanhoeScott, Walter544
EvelinaBurney, Fanny455
Ruled BrittaniaTurtledove, Harry576
ShirleyBronte, Charlotte624
Innocents AbroadTwain, Mark560
DuneHerbert, Frank687
Resistance WomenChiaverini, Jennifer608
Les MiserablesHugo, Victor1330


Page # Totals
6504


Point Totals60


© 2018 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Jean said...

I have only 17 points so far, but I just finished one chunkster and am well into another, so the total will be going up!

Becky said...

Jean, If I was writing the challenge today, I'd do the point system completely different ;) I thought it would be easier to get points than it actually is. In December, I tend to think I can read EVERYTHING I could possibly want to read in twelve months ;)

Jean said...

Here's my latest, which is also Georgian: http://howlingfrog.blogspot.com/2019/07/summerbook-6-roderick-random.html