Saturday, May 06, 2023

Sunday Salon #19 Spine Poems


I always intend to "write" spine poems. A spine poem is what it sounds like--a poem created by book titles (like on a spine of a book). I do not ever create literal spine poems which requires photographing books in a certain order. Here are some from this year's list of books I've read.

Poem 1

Jane & Edward
Pat the Bunny
When the Moon Turns to Blood

Poem 2

Harriet Spies
The Island
The World and Everything In It

Poem 3  

Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for Murderers
Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone
Go and Do Likewise

Poem 4

We Believe
Peace Is a Chain Reaction
Sounding Joy
Today, Tonight, Tomorrow


 

 

© 2023 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Ms. Yingling said...

I occasionally do these with student helpers, and we always have fun. Love your Pat the Bunny poem!!