Saturday, December 17, 2016

Countdown to Christmas, day 17, 18

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I are teaming up again...this time to celebrate CHRISTMAS. 25 days of answering questions! You are definitely welcome to join in on the fun! I'm sharing the list now to give you time to prepare. It officially starts December 1.
Favorite Christmas books (top 3, 5, 10) 

Velveteen Rabbit
Best Christmas Pageant Ever
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Polar Express
Doomsday Book

Favorite Christmas scenes from books and/or movies...

There are some lovely Christmas scenes in the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary. (Ramona dressing up as a sheep in her pajamas.) There are some lovely scenes in the Little House books. (Too many to list, but most books have at least one winter if not two or three.) And especially the Anne books by L.M. Montgomery. Who could forget Matthew getting a dress with puffed sleeves for his Anne-girl?!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I was going to do these two questions in my catch-up post last night until I was like, I have no idea what my answer is. lol I must think on this!