Monday, December 05, 2016

Countdown to Christmas, day 5

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I are teaming up again...this time to celebrate CHRISTMAS. 25 days of answering questions! You are definitely welcome to join in on the fun!
My holiday wishlist and/or my "dream" stocking? 

Tea. Tea. More Tea. Even More Tea. There are a few tea flavors I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to try but I can't find them in local stores.

I'd love to try Bigelow's Peppermint Bark Herbal Tea. Mint and Chocolate?!?!?!
I'd love to try Zhena's Gypsy Tea's Harvest Stackable and their Holiday Stackable

I love this Gratitude "Give Thanks" Mug. I love the colors. Love, love, love the colors. 

Mister Rogers Heat Changing Coffee Mug. I love the idea of his sweater changing colors!

Devoted To God by Sinclair Ferguson. Unfortunately, out of stock on Amazon AND on the Banner of Truth website too.

31 Verses to Write On Your Heart. Liz Curtis Higgs.

Color Your Own Renoir Paintings (Coloring Book)

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils (and sharpener)

Unpictured: 2017 daily planner, gel pens, journal...

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kailana said...

The animals bought me Prismacolor coloured pencils for Christmas!! I am so excited!

Tanya Patrice said...

Yay for tea recommendations! I love tea and love trying new varieties.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com