Saturday, December 03, 2016

Countdown to Christmas, day 3

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I are teaming up again...this time to celebrate CHRISTMAS. 25 days of answering questions! You are definitely welcome to join in on the fun!

Today's question: Where do you do your shopping? Online or in store? Do you love or hate shopping? Do you have a plan and stick to it?

A bit of both. I am not strictly one or the other. I have a hard time finding everything I want in the store. Sometimes the only option is online. That being said, I do love coming home with things to hide away.

I like shopping. I don't love, love, love it. I don't loathe it. It can certainly be frustrating and time-consuming!

I rarely have a plan. I have fuzzy, in-general ideas. I think somewhere between giving someone an exact, exact list and I saw this and thought of you is right way to go.


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I have no idea what to get anyone this year. Hopefully I figure something out. lol