- What are you currently reading for the challenge?
- Have you finished any books for this challenge this month?
- Is there a book you're looking forward to starting next month?
- Want to share any favorite quotes? It could be from your current read. It could be about reading. It could be about drinking tea.
- What teas have you enjoyed this month?
- Do you have a new favorite tea?
- Would you be interested in participating in this challenge next year? 2018 sign ups are open.
What I have finished for the challenge this past month:
- Boy Called Christmas. Matt Haig. Illustrated by Chris Mould. 2015/2016. Random House. 240 pages. [Source: Review copy]
- Tru & Nelle. G. Neri. 2016. HMH. 336 pages. [Source: Review copy]
- Tru & Nelle: A Christmas Tale. G. Neri. 2017. [October 24, 2017]. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 304 pages. [Source: Review copy]
- Snow & Rose. Emily Winfield Martin. 2017. Random House. 224 pages. [Source: Review copy]
- Brave Red, Smart Frog: A New Book of Old Tales. Emily Jenkins. Illustrated by Daniel Eason. 2017. Candlewick. 104 pages. [Source: Review copy]
- Giant Pumpkin Suite. Melanie Heuiser Hill. 2017. Candlewick Press. 448 pages. [Source: Review copy]
- When Christ Appears: An Inspirational Experience Through Revelation. David Jeremiah. 2018. [January] 196 pages. [Source: Review copy]
none to share this month
This month's teas:
- PG Tips Black Tea
- Earl Grey
- Black Cherry Berry
- Green Tea
- English Breakfast
- Candy Cane Lane
- Sweet Harvest Pumpkin
- Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland
- Chocolate Mint
- Stash's Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea
- Sugar Plum Spice
- Lady Grey
- Salted Caramel
© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews