Saturday, April 29, 2023

Sunday Salon #18


I was able to read a full bowl of alphabet soup this month! Though I admit I looked for qualifying picture books the last few days of the month. 

 I think my favorites from this bowl include: EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HAS KILLED SOMEONE and VERA WONG'S UNSOLICITED ADVICE FOR MURDERERS. My favorite picture book (new-to-me picture book) is THE UMBRELLA by Beth Ferry. 


Arch-ConspiratorA
Betsy-TacyB
Caps for SaleC
Dial A for AuntiesD
Everyone In My Family Has Killed SomeoneE
Find the MoonF
Go and Do LikewiseG
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceH
In Her SightsI
Jane and EdwardJ
Kill JoyK
Long WinterL
Man Born to Be KingM
Newton & Curie The Science SquirrelsN
Other Side of the RiverO
Pat the BunnyP
Twenty QuestionsQ
Renaissance of Gwen HathawayR
Sad CypressS
Too Many LollipopsT
The Umbrella (Ferry, Beth)U
Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for MurderersV
When the Moon Turns to BloodW
10 Little ExcavatorsX
Yours Turly, ShirleyY
Zukie's BurglarZ

 Do I have goals for May? Yes. I think I want to either focus on a) library books I already have checked out or b) review copies for 2023. Or maybe I want to focus on both????

© 2023 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: