Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sunday Salon #17

I am *almost* caught up on reviews! Just one book in my stack that still needs to be reviewed....and it is Jane & Edward: A Modern Reimagining of Jane Eyre by Melodie Edwards.

I am currently reading:

Girl Forgotten by April Henry
Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson

This week's big accomplishment was finishing the Harry Potter series. I do have a question for you. I've read the original seven full-length novels. Is the play HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD worth reading??????? Or is it something I should skip?

 

© 2023 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Ms. Yingling said...

I didn't enjoy The Cursed Child, but I'm not the most enormous fan of HP to begin with. It's sort of a mash up of all of Rowling's work written by other people... even my daughter (president of the University of Cincinnati HP fan club when she was in college) wasn't thrilled with it. Maybe flip through the pages if you can get ahold of a copy, but don't feel you have to read it.

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I did enjoy The Cursed Child. It was as grand as Rowlings books but I thought it was a fun add to the world.