Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Salon #16 Making Progress


I'm trying to get a full bowl of alphabet soup in April! The month is halfway over and I'm doing well, I think. True, I have some ways to go. But I think it might just happen. Maybe. I hope.

I have several books checked out from the library that I know will fit what I need:

Coronation Year by Jennifer Robson
Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson
Tell Me What Really Happened by Chelsea Sedoti
Arch-conspirator by Veronica Roth
Girl Forgotten by April Henry
Just Jerry by Jerry Pinkney
Island of Sea Women by Lisa See OR Influential by Amara Sage
My Jasper June by Laurel Snyder OR Mission at Nuremberg by Tim Townsend OR My Second Impression of You by Michelle I. Mason
Kill Joy by Holly Jackson

I don't think that Queen Bee by Amalie Howard will reach me in time. (Though I am on the hold list).

So the letters I still need are N, Q

TitleLetter

A
Betsy-TacyB

C
Dial A for AuntiesD

E
Find the MoonF

G
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceH

I

J

K
Long WinterL

M

N
Other Side of the RiverO
Pat the BunnyP

Q
Renaissance of Gwen HathawayR
Sad CypressS

T
The Umbrella (Ferry, Beth)U
Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for MurderersV
When the Moon Turns to BloodW
10 Little ExcavatorsX
Yours Turly, ShirleyY
Zukie's BurglarZ

 

© 2023 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: