Monday, June 18, 2007

Looking Ahead...

Several big things are happening this week:

1) Today is the first 'official' meeting for the Librarians' Choices 2007 group. We'll be meeting this afternoon. So I'm looking forward to that. This year it is being taught by Dr. Janet Hilbun. So a chance for a few new books--not that I have a shortage of things on my tbr pile--is always fun.

2) This Thursday marks the deadline for two of my challenges: Once Upon A Time Challenge and Spring Reading Thing Challenge. I still have a bit of work to do to finish up on time. But overall, I'm proud of my participation in both. My Spring Reading Thing challenge list was very long, and if I don't finish all of them, I won't have anything to be ashamed of.

3) The June Carnival of Children's Literature will be up this Saturday. The deadline for submitting is soon--June 19th.

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Thank you so much for participating in the Once Upon a Time Challenge. I really appreciate it and hope you do finish and can get in on a chance for some of the great prizes!!!