Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rockin' Blogger


Thanks so much to Amanda of A Patchwork of Books for nominating me. She said such sweet things about me. And for the record, the feeling is mutual. I love going to her blog and reading it every day. Anyway, it really made my day. It couldn't have come at a better time for me to cheer me up.

Okay, now it's time for me to nominate some people....

1. Emily of Deliciously Clean Reads and Whimsy Books. Her project to offer a resource of clean, family-friendly reads is a blessing to many. And the fact that she is highlighting the positive instead of slamming the negative is commendable.

2. Erin of Miss Erin has always been such a dear. And I really enjoy her postings. The truth is, if I see that she's reviewed a book (and liked it), it makes ME want to read and review it.

3. Kelly of Big A, Little A and The Edge of the Forest. Not to mention the incredible resource that is Children's Book Reviews Index. If she did just one of these three, she'd be worthy of the honor. The fact that she manages to do it all amazes me. She is a great blogger. And a supportive one. I believe she was one of the first to link to me. :)

5 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Thanks for passing along these blog links -- it's always great to find good book review blogs.

Emily said...

Aw shucks. Thanks so much!

Emily said...

PS-I always read your blog. I just hadn't gotten to it yet today because I've been with my writers group.

Erin said...

Aw, Becky. Totally mutual feelings here, too - yours is one of my favorite blogs! Thanks for making my day. :)

Kelly said...

AWWW....thanks, Becky :)

I'll be sure to pass on the love and the rockin' as soon as my computer is here!!