The rules come straight from Dewey at The Hidden Side Of A Leaf who is hosting this challenge:
To participate in the Printz Award Challenge, choose 6 books that have won the Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature OR one of the Honor books. The challenge runs from January 2008 to December 2008. When you’ve posted your list, please leave the link to your post in the comments.My list includes
Here is a list of all the award winners and honor books since 2000. The award hasn’t been around very long, but since each year has several honor books, you should find plenty to choose from.
1. Either the 2008 Winner or one the 2008 honor books if I haven't already read them...
2. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
3. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
5. Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going
6. A Wreath for Emmett Till by Marilyn Nelson
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
3. The First Part Last by Angela Johnson
4. Postcards from No Man's Land by Aidan Chambers
5. Monster by Walter Dean Myers
It goes from January 2008-December 2008