Friday, June 05, 2009

And Now I'm Starting...



I'm starting the challenge at 3PM.
I'll be doing updates often. (So, sorry for those subscribed to my feed by email!)

Hour One Update: Spent 50 minutes reading Two Parties, One Tux, And A Very Short Film About the Grapes of Wrath by Steven Goldman. 13 chapters, 102 pages.

Hour Two Update: Spent 40 minutes reading. Still on Two Parties. Just finished chapter 21, 195 pages read so far.

Hour Three Update: Spent an hour reading and blogging. Finished Two Parties and wrote review. 1 book finished, 307 pages.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Have fun...read lots!

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Whoo hoo!! I'll be starting sometime this evening. My husband doesn't know yet. I'm so bad sometimes.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Good luck! I'm starting in a little while and can't wait.

JessicaLeigh said...

Good luck!

I'm starting in 6 minutes! :)

Enjoy the challenge!

Sandra said...

I'm 3 hours in. have fun.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Good Luck Becky! isn't this fun!

Stephanie said...

Good luck and happy reading! You have a beautiful blog.