Friday, June 21, 2013

Challenge completed: Once Upon a Time

Once Upon A Time
Host: Stainless Steel Droppings
Dates: March 21-June 21
# of Books: Quest the First, five books

What I read

1. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. L. Frank Baum.
2. The Marvelous Land of Oz. L. Frank Baum
3. Ozma of Oz. L. Frank Baum.
4. Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz. L. Frank Baum. 1908. 148 pages.
5. The Grimm Legacy. Polly Shulman.
6. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. C.S. Lewis.
7. The Annotated Hobbit. Revised and Expanded Edition. J.R.R. Tolkien.
8. The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop. Kate Saunders.
9. Bliss. Kathryn Littlewood.
10.  A Dash of Magic. Kathryn Littlewood
11. Whatever After: Fairest of All. Sara Mlynowski.
12. Pinocchio. Carlo Collodi. 
13. Stardust. Neil Gaiman.
14. In A Glass Grimmly. Adam Gidwitz.


© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

famous paintings said...

looking forwards to your review!

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

You got lots of great classics in! I've been rereading the Oz series as well. They're such charming, escapist books!

Lynn said...

I just spotted the Oz series in a book shop near where I work - I had no idea there were this many books. I read the Wizard of Oz years ago. I'm sure there were five books with three stories in each!
Lynn :D