This post (meme) is inspired by my recent rewatching of Lark Rise to Candleford. I would love to see what your "one" weakness is! So please share yours!
- My one weakness is staying up late and reading.
- My one weakness is rereading books instead of reading new ones. (Again and again and again and again.)
- My one weakness is drinking tea. (I have many, many "favorites" now. I am on a Zinger kick at the moment. Love Black Cherry Zinger and also Wild Berry Zinger.)
- My one weakness is having too many books checked out from the library at a time.
- My one weakness is not being able to resist a book if it's a bargain. (It would be wrong to leave it, right?!?! Say I'm right!)
- My one weakness is chips and salsa.
- My one weakness is peaches. (I do like other fruit as well. But there's something about a good, sweet, juicy peach.)
- My one weakness is watching period dramas...
- My one weakness is stuffed animals. (I have always gotten BONDED with things in stores. From a very early age, it was always DON'T TOUCH, DON'T TOUCH, DON'T TOUCH. It almost never worked. I always had to see for myself how soft and cuddly and just-right they were.)
- My one TRUE weakness--and some of you know this is VERY true--is math!
© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews