|Albert Anker, Grandmother|
Have you finished any books for this challenge this month?
Is there a book you're looking forward to starting next month?
Want to share any favorite quotes from a past or current read?
What teas have you enjoyed this month?
Books I've finished recently:
60. My Creative Bible KJV (Pink Hardcover) Illustrated by Brad Miedema and Allison Sowers. 1611/2016. Christian Art Publishers. 1410 pages. [Source: Review copy provided by KJV Bibles.com]
61. Howl's Moving Castle. Diana Wynne Jones. 1986/2001. 329 pages. [Source: Bought]
62. On Earth As It Is In Heaven: How the Lord's Prayer Teaches Us To Pray Effectively. Warren Wiersbe. 2010. 156 pages. [Source: Bought]
63. Mimi's Adventures in Baking Chocolate Chip Cookies. Alyssa Gangeri. Illustrated by Chiara Civati. 2015. 38 pages. [Source: Library]
64. Mimi's Adventures in Baking Gingerbread Men. Alyssa Gangeri. Illustrated by Chiara Civati. 2015. 38 pages. [Source: Library]
65. Les Miserables. Victor Hugo. Translated by Julie Rose. 1862/2008. Modern Library. 1330 pages. [Source: Bought]
66. The Refuge. Ann H. Gabhart. 2019. Revell. 400 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Book I'm looking forward to starting....
So many. I really need to find a way to balance reading the Bible during tea time and reading other books. Recently, I've been reading heavy bibles that require sitting up and reading other books in bed. It all gets read--it is just a matter of where.
I actually took the time to TYPE UP almost all the sentences I underlined in Les Miserables.
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
- Constant Comment Black
- Earl Grey Jasmine
- Constant Comment Green
- PG Tips
- Candy Cane Lane
- Meyer Lemon
- Citrus Green Tea
© 2019 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews