Chunkster Reading Challenge
Duration: January - December 2021
Goals: I'm aiming for 6 books but there are no minimum number of books
1. The books read must be 450 pages or more to be considered chunkster books.
2. The books can be a hard copy, e-books, or an audio book. As long as each of these formats equal to 450 pages or greater (if it were a hard copy book).
1. Robinson Crusoe. Daniel Defoe. 1719/2019. AmazonClassics. 571 pages. [Source: Bought]
2. To Say Nothing of the Dog. (Oxford Time Travel #2) Connie Willis. 1998. 512 pages. [Source: Bought]
3. Blackout. Connie Willis. 2010. 610 pages. [Source: Bought]
4. The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women. Kate Moore. 2017. 479 pages. [Source: Review copy]
5. Belinda. Maria Edgeworth. 1801. 544 pages. [Source: Bought]
6. The Historians. Cecilia Ekback. 2021. [January] 464 pages. [Source: Review copy]
© 2020 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews