Impressions in Ink
Title: Fantasy Fiction Reading Challenge (sign up)
Dates: January - December 2015
# of Books: at least 3
I'll be reading at least 3 fantasy books. I hope to read much more than that, of course!!!
1. The Castle Behind Thorns. Merrie Haskell. 2014. HarperCollins. 336 pages. [Source: Library]
2. Operation Bunny. Sally Gardner. Illustrated by David Roberts. 2014. Henry Holt. 192 pages. [Source: Library]
3. How To Catch A Bogle. Catherine Jinks. Illustrated by Sarah Watts. 2013. HMH. [Source: Review copy]
4. The Case of the Cursed Dodo: A Jungle Noir (Endangered Files #1) Jake G.
Panda. 2014. Wooly Family Studios. 180 pages. [Source: Review copy]
5. The Zoo at the Edge of the World. Eric Kahn Gale. 2014. HarperCollins. 240 pages. [Source: Library]
© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews