Sunday, January 08, 2023

Sunday Salon #2 Behind On Reviews


Will I always and forever be behind on reviews? Maybe. Maybe not. This week I'm behind by just three little books: Doomsday Book by Connie Willis (a reread; this is a book that I crazy love and adore); To Sir With Love by E.R. Braithwaite; and Wednesday and Woof  #3: The Runaway Robot.

Books Read in 202314
Pages Read in 20232,890

In 2023, so far I have reviewed (actually posted and/or scheduled to post) fourteen books.  

Currently reading:

Belittled Women by Amanda Sellet (which I've been reading since early December)
Today, Tonight, Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon (which I've been reading about two or three days)
The Sisters of Sea View by Julie Klassen (which I've been reading since Thursday)
Moonflower Murders by Anthony Horowitz (which I started Friday night)

Questions:

Are there any books that YOU love to reread??? 

Have you ever been disappointed by a book when you've seen the movie first??? Is the book always better??? Or can some movies improve upon a book???

If you review books, do you struggle to stay caught up??? What motivates you to stay caught up??? 

© 2023 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Michelle Ann said...

I also love 'Doomsday Book', and have re-read it several times. I am currently re-reading Shaun Bythell's 'Diary of a Bookseller' (very funny), but I do feel a bit guilty re-reading when I have so many new books to read, especially after Christmas!