Sunday, October 21, 2007

Angels of A Lower Flight

Angels of A Lower Flight by Susie Scott Krabacher is such a great book. It's not my typical kind of book. I don't read much nonfiction. Let alone nonfiction geared towards adults. But this one is a wow book, and I am so so glad that I accepted this book for review! It is an amazing story of a woman who has had highs and lows, successes and failures, joys and heartaches. It's a redeeming story. A story that challenges everything that is so common, so ordinary about American life. Susie Krabacher is a former Playboy Playmate who has dedicated over a decade to Haiti--especially Haitian children. Going places where most would never dare to go, seeing, smelling, hearing all sorts of horrors. And all in the name of love and peace. It is a great story. I hope to review it more in-depth at my blog, Becky's Christian Reviews. I may post it here as well. But if truth be told, I find writing reviews at 12:40 AM is dangerous. I'd like to use whatever is left of my energy to read just a few more pages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book sounds great Becky!

chrisa511 said...

Yeah, I've been wanting to read this one for awhile. I've heard nothing but good about it. You may have just convinced me to FINALLY go out and buy it ;)