Saturday, June 11, 2016

Big Book Summer Challenge

Big Book Summer Challenge
Host: Sue of Book by Book (sign up)
Dates: May 27-September 5
# of books: My goal is 3

What I've Read:
Return of the King. J.R.R. Tolkien. 1955. 590 pages. [Source: Bought]
Bleak House. Charles Dickens. 1852-1853. 912 pages.  [Source: Bought]
War of Two. John Sedgwick. 2015. Berkley. 432 pages. [Source: Library]

What I'm Planning on Reading:

War of Two: Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, and the Duel that Stunned the Nation by John Sedgwick
Showtime A History of the Broadway Musical Theater by Larry Stempel 
Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (I've got it on hold, I hope it comes in relatively soon so I can read it in time)

What I May Reread:

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Sue Jackson 5:50 PM  

Welcome to the Big Book Summer Challenge, Becky! So glad you decided to join the fun!

Looks like you have some great Big Books lined up - fascinated by Hamilton like the rest of the world right now?? I LOVED the Patrick Ness trilogy!

Enjoy your books & be sure to come back to the Challenge page to link-up your reviews (separate link list below the sign-up one).


2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

Search Book Blogs Search Engine

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP