Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sing Along Saturdays (Beach Music)

Today's prompt: Beach Music
This meme is hosted by Bookish Things & More.
 

I was actually hoping to get a chance to share one of my favorite songs. I even had a draft of "favorite one-hit-wonders" in the works.
It wasn't until I published the post that I realized all of these songs are from before my parents were even married!
My number one choice: BEACH BABY by First Class


And a full-length version of Beach Baby! I had not realized the live version cut off MY FAVORITE PART.

And because it's hard not to think of others that qualify....

David Cassidy (Partridge Family) Some Kind of a Summer


Beach Boys' Don't Worry Baby!


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Suey said...

Ah! David Cassidy is good choice too!

Jenni Elyse said...

This is one of the songs I do like by The Beach Boys. I'm not much of a David Cassidy fan. I hadn't heard the one by The First Class. That was fun.