Saturday, September 28, 2013

Library Loot: Third Trip in September

New Loot:
  • The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
  • Georgette Heyer by Jennifer Kloester
Leftover Loot:
  • Avalon by Anya Seton
  • The Game of Kings by Dorothy Dunnett
  • Queens' Play by Dorothy Dunnett
  • Dynasty: The Stuarts, 1560-1807 by John Macleod
  • Princesses: The Six Daughters of George III by Flora Fraser
  • The Duchess of Drury Lane by Freda Lightfoot
  • If Walls Could Talk: An Intimate History of the Home by Lucy Worsley
  • The Borgias: The Hidden History by G.J. Meyer
  • I, Hogarth by Michael Dean
     Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries

© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just returned all my library loot and stopped myself from getting more until I read down some piles in my room and the line up on my Kindle