Friday, June 22, 2018

Paris in July 2018

Paris in July
Hosted by Thyme for Tea; sign up 
When: the month of July
Goal: read, watch, listen to French things

I have participated in this for several years. I absolutely LOVE it. In fact, as soon as it's June I begin to plot and plan ahead. Of course, most of my plotting is set aside once it's July. Actually despite my plans I tend to be spontaneous in what I include for my Paris in July experience.

Still. I hope to finish one of these chunksters for the event. I've read Les Miserables at least three or four times. But this is a new-to-me translation. The Three Musketeers would be a reread as well. But it would be my first reread of the novel. I have never read The Hunchback of Notre-Dame. Never. In fact I find it the most intimidating of the three. It is my scary do-I-dare-to-do-it choice.

What I might do--might--is read one and listen to one. I've newly started listening to audio books.


© 2018 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: