Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Salon: My Favorite Movies & Soundtracks

Again, again, again (movies that I watched obsessively) in 2012...

Young Victoria (my post)
The Aristocats (my post)
The Music Man (my post)
Men in Black 3 (my post)
The Dark Knight Rises 

One movie that I watched obsessively was Jane Eyre. I watched TEN different adaptations of that one. Half of the adaptations were new to me. You can read all about that project on this post.

Out of my comfort zone...BUT... I liked it! 

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight (my post)
Thor, Captain America, and The Avengers (my post)
Inception (my post)
Prince of Persia (my post)

My comfort zone...period films

He Knew He Was Right (my post)
North and South (my post)
Pickwick Papers (my post)
Our Mutual Friend (my post)
Victoria and Albert (my post)
Lorna Doone (my post)
King's Speech (my post)
Bertie & Elizabeth (my post)

Classics...

The Shop Around the Corner (my post)
White Christmas (my post)
Holiday Inn (my post)
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (my post)
High Society (my post)
On Moonlight Bay (my post)
It Happened to Jane (my post)
George Washington Slept Here (my post)

Can't Believe I didn't write posts for...

Loving Leah (2009)
The Magic of Ordinary Days (2005)

My favorite soundtracks...

Young Victoria (Ilan Eshkeri, composer)
Inception (Hans Zimmer)
Jane Eyre (Alessio Vlad & Claudio Capponi)

© 2012 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: